BIG SET BUBBLE MAKER
- The set includes:
- 1 x 250ml Tuban bubble liquid bottle;
- 3 x Bubble Rings
How to play?
- Pour the liquid into the bowl/container.
- Dip the string into the Tuban bubble liquid.
- A bubble sheet should appear between the strings - if you can see it, you can start making bubbles with a gentle hand movement
- Made In Poland
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years. Adult supervision is required
- The best weather for making soap bubbles is when the air is moist – after rain or on foggy, cloudy days. You should make them in the early morning or evening. On sunny days or when the humidity is low, bubbles are not last long.
- Don't shake sticks in liquid and then try to make bubbles. The foam harms bubbles. If your liquid has foam on top, remove the foam first.
- If you are making bubbles indoors, spray water in the air first. Increasing humidity in the room will allow the bubble to last longer.